Prev: Re: FT Fighters (was: Re: Troop Capacity) Next: Re: Communication and Travel

Re: GenCon?

From: "Mark A. Siefert." <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 1998 13:05:33 -0600
Subject: Re: GenCon?

<cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu>
> wrote:

> >	  Another idea I've been bouncing about my head would be a
> >brat-and-burger cook out at my place in Muskego (a 20 minute drive
from
> >Milwaukee).	 Sweet Corn should be in season by then, so we can throw
> >dozen or so ears on the grill and roast them as well.  I don't know
if
> >we can squeeze the trip into the schedule, though.  Let me know what
you
> >guys think.
>
> I wouldn't have a problem with this, but--yeah--timing (and
transportation)
> could be a problem. I'm easy. I'll go along with the crowd.

	Hmmm... If I can get my father's blessing. I could get the use
of his
mini-van.  Then we can arrange a pick up point, crowd as many bodies in
as possible, and go from there.
--
Later,
Mark A. Siefert

     "Think of all the considerations that go into each decision you
make:
Is it ethical? Is it good in the long run? Who benefits? Who is harmed?
What
will it cost? Does it go with the couch? Now imagine a large
group-imagine a
very large group, say, 250 milli on people-trying to agree on every
decision
made by every person in the country. The result would be stupid, silly
and
hugely wasteful-in short, the result would be government."

				     --P.J. O'Rourke

cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		 http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu/index.html
====

Prev: Re: FT Fighters (was: Re: Troop Capacity) Next: Re: Communication and Travel