Prev: Re: Commissars Next: RE: Communication and Travel

Re: OU ships

From: Tony Wilkinson <twilko@o...>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 1998 01:44:36 +0100
Subject: Re: OU ships

At 00:34 13/06/98 -0700, you wrote:
>>	   Besides I've already painted up a Superdread and 2 fleet
carriers!
>Haven't seen the painted ones yet (have seen the unpainted ones
though).

>'Neath Southern Skies

	Well I haven't even seen that much of what Nic has planned. It's
just that
I already have and NSL superdread, 2 NAC fleet carriers (modified), 1
NAC
battledread (modified), 1 ESU battledread, 1 NAC battleship (modified),
1
FSE light carrier (modified) and 1 NAC superdread that I've converted to
CVA, all in my dreamtime colour scheme. I ain't changing!

	Tony.
	twilko@ozemail.com.au

Prev: Re: Commissars Next: RE: Communication and Travel