Prev: Empress Arianna Tournament Update Next: Re: Commissars

Empress Arianna Tournament Web Page Update

From: Jon Davis <davis@a...>
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 1998 16:38:15 -0400
Subject: Empress Arianna Tournament Web Page Update

I have updated the web pages to reflect the current status of
the matchs and the competitors.

Twelve fleet designs have been declassified and are available
for public review.  The remaining competitors' fleets (House
Simeon, Capraro, Covington, and Belchazer) are still classified.

In addition the matches between declassified fleets in the first
round are also available.  I plan to add my own GM commentary
for the results, but anyone may have access to the fleet gifs
in the first round of the tournament.

The URL is:

http://www.albany.net/~davis/ft/ea2

Jon

Prev: Empress Arianna Tournament Update Next: Re: Commissars