Prev: Re: GenCon? Next: Empress Arianna Tournament Update

Re: GenCon?

From: agoodall@s... (Allan Goodall)
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 1998 18:17:30 GMT
Subject: Re: GenCon?

On Thu, 11 Jun 1998 22:56:33 -0600, "Mark A. Siefert."
<cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu>
wrote:

>	Also we Mailing List participants should consider where we will
meet
>for our annual dinner.  Mike wanted to try Maeders, a very fancy german
>resturant.

I can handle that.

>We could also
>go to that BBQ place on Water Street, like last year.

The Milwaukee Brewhouse. It can be hard to get in at times, but the
food's
good. I'd have no problems with this place (I'll be there a couple of
times
anyway, I'm sure).

>A new option is
>the new Brett Farve's Steakhouse.  My dear sister went there a few
>months ago and brought a doggie bag... EVEN THE LEFT-OVERS WERE
>FANTASTIC (BTW, I reccomend the Ribs and the BBQed Sirlon Tips.)

This sounds good, too! I'm a carnivore and proud of it!

>	Another idea I've been bouncing about my head would be a
>brat-and-burger cook out at my place in Muskego (a 20 minute drive from
>Milwaukee).   Sweet Corn should be in season by then, so we can throw a
>dozen or so ears on the grill and roast them as well.	I don't know if
>we can squeeze the trip into the schedule, though.  Let me know what
you
>guys think.

I wouldn't have a problem with this, but--yeah--timing (and
transportation)
could be a problem. I'm easy. I'll go along with the crowd.

Allan Goodall	      agoodall@sympatico.ca

I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like
my grandfather. Not screaming in terror like
his passengers.

Prev: Re: GenCon? Next: Empress Arianna Tournament Update