Prev: Re: OGRE Camo schemes... Next: Re: Communication and Travel

Re: Communication and Travel

From: jfoster@k... (Jim 'Jiji' Foster)
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 1998 10:46:47 -0500
Subject: Re: Communication and Travel

At 00:56 6/12/98, Jerry Han wrote:
>You have to tease it out, but David Weber makes mention of some
>of these problems in 'A Short Victorious War' (Honor Harrington
>Novel.)  Or take a look at the history of the British Empire.
>I think those are the two most accessible examples (unless somebody
>can think of a better sci-fi novel?)

Which history of the British Empire? Did you have a specific title in
mind?

------
Jim 'Jiji' Foster / jfoster@kansas.net / Jiji @ AnimeMUCK / TIP #28 /
PPIG #42

"The wisest and best of men, nay, the wisest and best of their actions,
may
be rendered ridiculous by a person whose first object in life is a joke.
"
    - Jane Austen, _Pride & Predjudice_

Prev: Re: OGRE Camo schemes... Next: Re: Communication and Travel