Prev: RE: Communication and Travel Next: Re: GenCon?

Re: GenCon?

From: "Kevin Shope" <kevin@s...>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 09:55:31 -0700
Subject: Re: GenCon?

> > Also we Mailing List participants should consider where we will meet
> > for our annual dinner.  Mike wanted to try Maeders, a very fancy
german
> > resturant.	I think that's a shirt-and-tie resturant. However, if we
want
> > to try to go there, I'll look into the arrangements.
>
> Thats the one with the midevail theme and suits of armor everywhere.
It
> would be nice to get there this year.  If you could look into basic
> arraingments (tie required?, reservations) so we can maybe all decide
if
and
> when that first day.

Maeders is NOT a tie/jacket type of place... believe me, if they let ME
in
they will let anyone in. I love that place.... Good food, good drink (I
usually end up stumbling back to the hotel), good atmosphere (some cute
waitresses)... can't ask for much more.

> Will there be a list member game like last year?  Who else is planning
> attend GenCon?

I have tenative plans to attend... but my work may prevent me from
going.

Kevin