Prev: Re: Communication and Travel Next: Re: Communication and Travel

6mm SF figures going cheap

From: Alan E & Carmel J Brain <aebrain@d...>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 21:07:45 +1000
Subject: 6mm SF figures going cheap

At the risk of being considered a loathsome purveyor of Spam...

As detritus from a large trade (about $1000 Aus) I have a whole bunch
(over 600) of plastic 6mm SF figures, all on square bases. They're in
Minnesota at the moment. I'm trying to dispose of them.

OK, the BAD parts.
1. They're GW figs.
2. They're Eldar, aka Space Elves.
3. They're (mainly) painted. Badly. Garishly.

The good parts.
1. With 4 seconds work with nail clippers to remove the tall headgear,
they're quite reasonable generic squads, with backpacks and bullpup-type
rifles. I use them as Militia for OGRE, and they'd work quite well as
troops in any DS II game.

2. They're 15c US a stand of 5. Plus postage.

Apologies for advertising here. I just wanted to give preference to
people on this list before sending them to r.g.m.misc or
r.g.f.marketplace. If even one person takes significant offence at this,
I hereby request that I be removed from the mailing list as punishment,
and please accept my apologies. I hate Spam too, you see.

 abrain@cs.adfa.oz.au  o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo	 oo

Prev: Re: Communication and Travel Next: Re: Communication and Travel