Prev: Re: Communication and Travel Next: RE: Communication and Travel

Re: Nea Rhomaioi was ...Re: Communication and Travel

From: jatkins6@i... (John Atkinson)
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 1998 15:41:40 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: Nea Rhomaioi was ...Re: Communication and Travel

You wrote:

>	Thats me (or one of them is me, was me and will be me again by
the sounds >of it). So what is the deal? BTW I still have all our past
discussions on >file if you need a copy.

Hrm.  Had a stack o' questions and comments.  First, what color are
uniforms?  I mean, the ground forces will wear some sort of earth tones
(actually I picked dark grey) in combat, but for ceremonial purposes
and 'Class As'?  Next--how frequently did Varangians take the field?
I've got 'em translated into a Power Armored Infantry division, which
would be most useful as an orbital insertion force--were they used to
'spearhead' amphibious operations on any occasions?  I've also bought a
pack of axes to use--figure Varangians with axes count as causing
terror in Stargrunt.  :)   Also:  Rank insignia.  Was there such a
system?  'National flag' (insomuch as there was any such thing) was
blue with gold cross?  What, if anything, did they name ships after?

John M. Atkinson

Prev: Re: Communication and Travel Next: RE: Communication and Travel