Prev: Re: Communication and Travel Next: Re: Communication and Travel

Re: Renegade Legion

From: Niall Gilsenan <ngilsena@i...>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 1998 18:31:52 +0100
Subject: Re: Renegade Legion

At 08:29 11/06/98 -0700, you wrote:
>Now that Renegade Legion and VCLA's have been brought up...
>
>Has anybody created FT rules for the Leviathan ships?	I know there
>are rules for the tanks in DSII.
>
>-TR

Not as of yet.	I know it was suggested here once and on the RL list,
but
we haven't got around to it yet.  We're doing VMAP sets of the various
RL
games at the moment.

There are (were?) some rules on the Continous Conflict page for
integrating
Overlord (grand strategic RL based game) with FT.

http://www.primenet.com/~kj

I'd like to see them if anyone has a go at them.  If I can help I will.
There are statistics for most of the ships from ALL the supplements at
this
site. It may help. We haven't got all the information for them there yet
but we're working on it.

http://www.fas.harvard.edu/~lemerson/index.html

Niall Gilsenan,
DIT Cathal Brugha St,
Dublin 1,
Ireland.

Prev: Re: Communication and Travel Next: Re: Communication and Travel