Prev: RE: D2: Points cost for DROP troops Next: OU ships...was:Re: SG actions rule clarification

Re: New to the list.

From: "Buji Kern" <mrbuji@w...>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 13:51:21 -0700
Subject: Re: New to the list.

-----Original Message-----
From: George,Eugene M
>Out of curiosity, did you pick your force mix up sight unseen, or did
>you consult SG2 before purchasing the figs ? Either way, what type of
>force mix are you going to use ?
>
>Gene

Hi Gene,

I ordered two 3-figure packs of figures sight unseen- one each basic NAC
and
FSE rifle teams. After reading the book, I added a heavy weapons team
for
each squad, and an NSL rifle team and a heavy weapons team. I don't know
any
SG2 players in my area, so I'm purchasing a few different forces. I'm
planning on using the same organization as in the book- 8 man squads for
the
FSE and NAC, 6 man squads for the NSL, with a SAW and GMS/P in each
squad. I
couldn't afford to order all my figures quite yet :) I'm also interested
in
playing a few units based on present-day USMC platoons- 12 man squads,
with
9 riflemen (3 with 40mm grenade launchers) and 3 SAW gunners. I figured
that
the M203 GL would be classified as separate Support Weapons, but I'm
curious
as to what the list thinks. Later,

Buji

Prev: RE: D2: Points cost for DROP troops Next: OU ships...was:Re: SG actions rule clarification