Prev: D2: Points cost for DROP troops Next: Re: D2: Points cost for DROP troops

Re: SG actions rule clarification

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 19:44:59 +0100
Subject: Re: SG actions rule clarification

>Glover, Owen wrote:
>>
>> Hi Trevor,
>>
>> This is one of the situations that if you INTERPRET the rules in that
>> way; "it doesn't say you can't so you can!", type of answers.
[snip]

The spirit (if not the letter) of the rules in this case is that you can
split squad fire down to engage two SEPARATE targets, but not to get two
shots in one activation at the same target. This may actually be stated
somewhere, but I can't remember for sure (hey, I only wrote it, you
don't
expect me to remember it too?)	:)

Jon (GZG)

Prev: D2: Points cost for DROP troops Next: Re: D2: Points cost for DROP troops