Prev: Re: DS confidence checks Next: Re: GenCon?

GenCon?

From: Rick Rutherford <rickr@n...>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 1998 15:55:32 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: GenCon?

Hi again, I'm back on the list after a couple of months' hiatus.
It's amazing how much coordination it takes to organize your online
stuff
when you get a new e-mail address!

I was leafing through my GenCon pre-registration booklet, and the only
GZG miniatures events I saw were the demos -- did I miss something?
I thought Jon Davis was going to be running the "Empress Arianna"
tournament.

(BTW, I'll definitely be there -- this will be my 21st year at GenCon!)

--
Rick Rutherford
rickr@skycache.com

Prev: Re: DS confidence checks Next: Re: GenCon?