Prev: Re: Valiant Miniatures Next: Re: DS confidence checks

Re: DS confidence checks

From: jatkins6@i... (John Atkinson)
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 1998 12:55:57 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: DS confidence checks

You wrote:

>Do you like rolling dice John?
>Some morale systems encpasulate this by adding a modifier for every
>other morale check necessary in a given round (that is to say for
>each condition satisfied in some cases). This means you only make one
>roll, but it can be a doozie.

But under DS II rules, you can only loose two levels of confidence per
check.	I don't like that--it should be entirely possible to rout a
platoon off the board if it takes 50% casualties in a few seconds-
-including the platoon leader.

John

Prev: Re: Valiant Miniatures Next: Re: DS confidence checks