Prev: Re: Next: Re:

DS confidence checks

From: jatkins6@i... (John Atkinson)
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 1998 22:17:54 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: DS confidence checks

Just got back from running a DS demo (every Monday, alternating DS
with FT), and I tried out a variation on the morale rules.  Instead of
taking one check, and only the most harsh, when fired on, I made them
take all aplicable.  So when the green-three scout platoon lost 3 out
of 6 vehicles including the PL's vehicle, they took a total of four
confidence checks.  And unsurprisingly routed off the board, rather
than (at worst) simply becoming shaken.  I was very happy with the
overall results throughout the game--morale became very real
consideration rather than minor sideshow.  Comments?

John

Prev: Re: Next: Re: