Prev: Painting Valiant Miniatures Next: E-mail Settings

Re: Crew for Space Stations

From: Brian Bell <brian.bell@a...>
Date: Sun, 07 Jun 1998 23:25:33 +0100
Subject: Re: Crew for Space Stations

> You might want to read "Once A Hero", by Elizabeth Moon.
> A raider (pirate) group tries to take the DSR
> (deep-space repair vessel) Koskiusko. It's more
> a mobile repair station than a ship, and the
> raiders' plan, while not a Trojan horse, is similar.
> (Or maybe you should finish your fanfic, then read
> the book.)

Another source of information/inspiration may be the Battletech book
Freebirth (or Hunters, I forget which). This book had just such an
attack.

Also, you may wish to check out the Alien Resurection book. It (IIRC)
listed the number of marine forces on the research ship/base.

Brian Bell
brian.bell@axom.com

The Full Thrust Ship Registry
http://www.axom.com/bkb/fthome.html

Prev: Painting Valiant Miniatures Next: E-mail Settings