Prev: Re: DSII Guided Missile System Proposal Next: Re: Sa'vasku - ground forces (look & feel)

RE: DSII Guided Missile System Proposal

From: Mike Wikan <MWikan@m...>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 1998 11:41:46 -0700
Subject: RE: DSII Guided Missile System Proposal

How  about for each additional missile past the first, the Guidance has
a shift downward? So if an Enhanced guidance missile platform fires two
missiles each missile will attack at  Basic level?

Michael Wikan, Game Designer
Accolade, Inc.

> >Also, the number of missiles that may be launched are based on the
> >guidance used by the launching platform.
> >
> >Basic=1 Missile
> >Enhanced=2 Missiles
> >Superior=3 Missiles
>
> Ow!  So not only do superior firecons throw more accurate missiles,
> but
> they throw more of them as well?  You sure about that?  If you're
> going to
> go this route, I'd rather see a seperate launcher system, so throwing
> more
> missiles just costs more space.  (Of course, then that's even more
> recordkeeping, which is why I prolly wouldn't use it, but I'm playing
> Devil's Advocate here.... ^_^ )

	[Mike Wikan]  Also, you could use missile counters with numbers
in corner. Just trade your GMS/L-6 chit for a GMS/L-4 chit after firing
two missiles...

Prev: Re: DSII Guided Missile System Proposal Next: Re: Sa'vasku - ground forces (look & feel)