Prev: Re: Fighter Mounts Next: Re: Fighter Mounts

Re: Fighter Mounts - Reply

From: Phillip Atcliffe <P-ATCLIFFE@w...>
Date: Thu, 04 Jun 1998 18:21:47 +0000
Subject: Re: Fighter Mounts - Reply

Jared wrote a lot of interesting stuff about a plasma window/airlock,
finishing
with:

> And I for one have no interest in flying my fighter through the active
Plasma
Window - ionized gas at 12,000 degrees C?

I imagine it would at least scour the dirt off the paint... <

And the paint... and the fighter's skin... and the rest of the
structure... and the
pilot's suit... and the _pilot's_ skin... and the rest of him!
Aaarrghhh...

Phil, wincing at the thought
"We gotta get out into Space,	     | A sentiment echoed by:
 If it's the last thing we ever do!" |	   Phil Atcliffe
   -- Return to the Forbidden Planet |	(p-atclif@uwe.ac.uk)

Prev: Re: Fighter Mounts Next: Re: Fighter Mounts