Prev: Fighter Mounts (Was:More Fleet Book questions) Next: Re: Carrier status, was Re: More Fleet Book questions

He is back!

From: That Chuk Guy <douglase@o...>
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 1998 22:48:53 -0500
Subject: He is back!

Hello all,

	Its That CHuk Guy again.  This time form the land of
Korea.(which side I
am not saying :)

First.	How is the Fleet Book?	I kind of doubt I am going to see it any
time soon here.  Just dying for some good info on it.

Second.  Anybody in the Korea area want to play anything? Have not found
many gamers in the area so far.(other than those cursed magic tyes)
Would
be willing to travel just to get a couple of good games in. Goin through
gaming withdrawl.

						Good to back again
						That Chuk Guy

Prev: Fighter Mounts (Was:More Fleet Book questions) Next: Re: Carrier status, was Re: More Fleet Book questions