Prev: Re: EFSB Vector Movement vs. FB Vector Movement Next: Re: FB - emblems

Re: FB - emblems

From: "Steve Pugh" <mafb90@p...>
Date: Sun, 31 May 1998 11:22:23 +0100
Subject: Re: FB - emblems

Jon (GZG) wrote:

> The White Ensign is for warships, the Red Ensign for merchants; not
sure
> about the blue one.

Blue is nowadays used by the Royal Navy Reserve, some Govt Depts and any

yacht club with the word Royal in its name.

White is Royal Navy and Royal Naval Yacht Squadron.

Red is merchant shipping and pleasure craft.

Steve

 I never answer letters and you don't like my tie."  - The Doctor

Stephen Richard Pugh	 http://ds.dial.pipex.com/town/estate/ax16

Prev: Re: EFSB Vector Movement vs. FB Vector Movement Next: Re: FB - emblems