Prev: Re: EFSB Vector Movement vs. FB Vector Movement Next: Re-Doing Beam Batteries

Re: FB - emblems

From: Adrian Bruce <adrian@r...>
Date: Sat, 30 May 1998 22:16:10 +0900
Subject: Re: FB - emblems

Ground Zero Games wrote:

Some color symbols here for reference.

> >http://www.rinc.or.jp/~adrian/projecth/nsl.jpg
> >http://www.rinc.or.jp/~adrian/projecth/fse.jpg
> >http://www.rinc.or.jp/~adrian/projecth/nac.jpg
> >http://www.rinc.or.jp/~adrian/projecth/use.jpg

> Haven't had time to check the sites yet, but for the ESU star the idea
is
> that it either has a gold fill-in between the star and the bar
elements
> when used as a navy symbol, or when on a flag has a thin gold keyline
round
> a simple star, without the "bars".

I'm still confused. All I want is to color the symbol from the book.
1) It consists of a background.
I made it white, but I think it should be red from the book's
description.
2) A star.
I made it all red, but the above sounds like red with a gold edge or
border on it.
3) The bars. I made them gold, but they appear to be optional.

So In words, my version is Gold bars and a Red star on a white
background.
Should this have a red background, a red star with a gold edge and gold
bars?

--
	Adrian Bruce	adrian@rinc.or.jp
	Science Fiction Fantasy Design and Implementation

Prev: Re: EFSB Vector Movement vs. FB Vector Movement Next: Re-Doing Beam Batteries