Prev: RE: Alternatives to test messages Next: RE: FB - emblems

Re: FB - emblems

From: Doug_Evans/CSN/UNEBR@U...
Date: Fri, 29 May 1998 09:37:46 -0500
Subject: Re: FB - emblems

Thanks to both Adrian and Tim for the views of the fleet emblems; I've
started saving scrap plastic to bash uniform badges until the pewter
comes
through. Also, BIG thanks to Jon for letting them be shown.

I still think the FSE should have been for Free Cal/Tex, though, with a
lonestar and a longhorn, it looks mostly Tex...

You could take the NSL, rotate the wingtips up, slightly, scootch the
head
over, repeat and point the other way, for the Romanoff's(anybody
remember
the Romanoff's?)

Jon, comments on the origins/significance of the emblems, though
probably
obvious to you, would be appreciated. If there IS such; I recall
Roddenberry getting pretty miffed about detailed questions early on
concerning Star Trek minutia. Seems he used stuff that sounded good, and
was beginning to tire of thinking rationales behind them.

Or, should I just wait for the FB, if it has the above?

As most of the ships I've tried bashing, though none are complete, are
aircraft rockets, bombs, and tanks, I've decided they are actually
converted tankers from a spin-off of the losers from a corporate war:
the
Texaco Free States. Now, if only I could find some very small Texaco
decals...

By the way, this is also a test, but with content. You can decide on
deleting. ;->=

The_Beast

Prev: RE: Alternatives to test messages Next: RE: FB - emblems