Prev: Re: CVEs Next: Re: Re[2]: Bugs - URL probs

Star Tigers ...was RE: GZG bugs

From: Tony Wilkinson <twilko@o...>
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 02:36:00 +0100
Subject: Star Tigers ...was RE: GZG bugs

At 07:12 27/05/98 -0600, you wrote:
>Getting back on target...
>I am curious about the UN Star Tigers and and Kentauris fighters - I
>haven't seen them.  How much do they look like the Star Furies and
>Centauri fighters.  I assume they are the small six to a stand type of
>minis.  If so I can use them with my AOG B5 ships as I HATE using the
>big fighter minis with the Omegas etc.  As it is I use my old Valiant
>fighters with them as the scale looks better.	I would appreciate it if
>anyone can give me a description of them.
>
>David Best

	I have the Star Tigers, the Kantauris as well as the P'taah
fighters. The
Star Tigers are very much like the 'Furies and once painted and at
normal
range at which you view them you ain't gonna notice the difference. The
Kantauris are very like the Centari fighters and the Ptaah once are
close
to that of the Narn. Nothing like the Minbari fighters YET (hint Jon,
hint). Like you I hate the big fighters AOG have put out. The GZG are
close
but by no means exact. As I say though you won't notice the difference.

	Tony.
	twilko@ozemail.com.au

Prev: Re: CVEs Next: Re: Re[2]: Bugs - URL probs