Prev: APSW Next: Re: Bugs - URL probs

Re: Origins'98

From: "Why tights? Why a cape? You're a grown man; don't you feel ridiculous?" <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Wed, 27 May 1998 15:57:32 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Origins'98

>> Curious (and looking to wash the last bad thread taste from my
mouth),
>> who's planning on going to Origins this year? I mean besides KR. ;-)
>> I know a friend of mine from Colorado is going, going to be doing
some
>> FT stuff, and I'll be there, doing some FT stuff. Any other list
members?
>> Or are y'all holding out for GenCon?  :-P
>
>I plan on attending again, especially since it will be just down the
>street from me.  I plan on retaining my title of "Ship Killer". :)
>
>My friend Scott ran a game of FT Saturday and I only managed to get 1
>killed.  I'll try better next time.  And I managed to hit a ship with a
>pulse torpedo (twice, I believe); one hit for 6 damage even.  Howdy
Hoo!!!

>Any ideas yet on what scenarios you plan on running?

I'll be doing a bunch of demos, mainly FT/FB-oriented scenarios set in
the GZG universe.

Mk
-
During the run-and-fight-and-run-again battle through this forest of
horror,
she is finally cornered. Her weapons have been left deep in the bodies
of the
slain or broken against the granite-hard scales of these snakes that are
not
snakes. Her stand to the death must be fought here. Though her only
weapons
are her hands and her deep and wide knowledge of the slayers, she does
not
fear them. They will die. Of this she is sure.

Prev: APSW Next: Re: Bugs - URL probs