Prev: Re: Star Tigers ...was RE: GZG bugs Next: (was RE: GZG bugs)

CVEs

From: jatkins6@i... (John Atkinson)
Date: Wed, 27 May 1998 12:05:08 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: CVEs

Couple of quick questions regarding the Combustible Vulnerable
Expendables:

Does the Fleet Book provide any designs for above class?

Is GZG planning to release any CVE minis in the near future?

Does any one have any conversions done up that can be done with a
minimum of modelling skill--preferably not involving lots o' booms (I
like the way the NAC ships look, but that boom/pod thing drives me
nuts!)

John M. Atkinson

Prev: Re: Star Tigers ...was RE: GZG bugs Next: (was RE: GZG bugs)