Prev: GZG bugs Next: Re: [OT] Fleet book (and intercontinental shipping)

EFSB Vector Movement vs. FB Vector Movement

From: Jerry Han <jhan@i...>
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 12:27:36 -0400
Subject: EFSB Vector Movement vs. FB Vector Movement

Howdy folks,

A sharp eyed player in my current PBeM game noticed that in FB,
you can spend 1 thruster point to turn any number of facings, while in
EFSB, you spend 1 thruster point to turn 1 facing.

Now, here's the big question:  why the difference?  Is it simply because
most ships in B5 seem to turn like cows?  Or is there an actual play
balance difference that means I should adopt the latter system?

(Or did I and the people I've played EFSB with really mis-read the
EFSB rules and that the systems are actually the same?)

Thanks
J.
--
Jerry Han - jhan@idigital.net - http://www.idigital.net/jhan - TBFTGOGGI
"There's only now, there's only here, give in to love, or live in fear.

Prev: GZG bugs Next: Re: [OT] Fleet book (and intercontinental shipping)