Prev: Re: Knight Hawks and Star Frontiers Online! Next: Re: Fleet book [OT]

RE: Mines, detection of

From: jatkins6@i... (John Atkinson)
Date: Mon, 25 May 1998 22:48:03 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: RE: Mines, detection of

You wrote:

>John, I did mention that these methods were used with no fear of enemy
>intervention.	I posted it more for interest sake, capice?  ;-)  You

I was agreeing that it didn't sound like a good thing under fire.

>mentioned VTOLs for mine detection, what about some rules on
specialized >vehicles (flail tank and the like)?

Mine clearing will be covered in two posts--I'm still trying to decide
how to handle it.  It's likely gonna be real generic.

John

Prev: Re: Knight Hawks and Star Frontiers Online! Next: Re: Fleet book [OT]