Prev: Re: Knight Hawks and Star Frontiers Online! Next: Re: Thoughts on FB .....was Re: Bogey Classes FB

Re: FB Armour (was: Re: Thoughts on FB .....)

From: Sean Bayan Schoonmaker <schoon@a...>
Date: Sun, 24 May 1998 15:56:11 -0700
Subject: Re: FB Armour (was: Re: Thoughts on FB .....)

Ground Zero Games <jon@gzero.dungeon.com> wrote:

[snip]

>>2) I would require a fairly serious modification to the ship's SSDs
>>

>Yes, but if you are doing genre-specific ones then you'll be drawing
out
>your own SSDs anyway.

Good points. In fact, there may be people using the regular rules who
are
drawing out their own as well. I always had a soft spot in my heart for
ship outline on my SSDs. :-)

Thank heavens for Freehand (or your illustration program of choice).

Schoon

Prev: Re: Knight Hawks and Star Frontiers Online! Next: Re: Thoughts on FB .....was Re: Bogey Classes FB