Prev: Re: FB Armour (was: Re: Thoughts on FB .....) Next: Re: Knight Hawks and Star Frontiers Online!

OT-Games Workshop Sale

From: Seth Hollingsworth <louiseandseth@c...>
Date: Sun, 24 May 98 22:22:27 GMT
Subject: OT-Games Workshop Sale

Hope I dont offend anyone with this message, but some people may want to
know (I
know I would).
Games workshop has a sale on till next sunday.	All Epic stuff is 1/2
price, and
the new game
about the orcs (Gorcamunda?) is going for £20.	Paint is 50p per pot and
they
have goodie bags for
a fiver each.  I bought one that had all the Space Marine bits out of an
Epic
box, and one thay had
a load of Eldar vehicles, which I use as fighters for Full Thrust.

Cheers

Seth Hollingsworth

Prev: Re: FB Armour (was: Re: Thoughts on FB .....) Next: Re: Knight Hawks and Star Frontiers Online!