Prev: Re: Fleet book Next: Re: Fleet book

Re: Fleet book

From: jatkins6@i... (John Atkinson)
Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 21:14:15 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: Fleet book

You wrote:

>Just an opinion. If it's going to take that long to get new products
out to US >customers then we should be allowed to get them from the UK
in the interim.

As someone chewing my nails to bloody nubs (nice metaphor, that!)
waiting for that damned ship to get here (and God help us all if it
hits an iceberg!) and then UPS to take it's own sweet time shipping the
book to the distributor, who takes _their_ sweet time shipping it to
the game shop I ordered it at (I play there often enough I feel an
obligation to support it where possible), I kinda disagree.  That
defeats the whole point of having a US liscencee.  Which is conventient
when ordering stuff that's normally in stock--when I ordered Stargrunt
rules from Geohex, from the time I sent the check to the time I got the
rules was less than the time it would likely take a normal postage
letter to get to England.

John M. Atkinson

Prev: Re: Fleet book Next: Re: Fleet book