Prev: Re: GZG ICQ Community(what about IRC?) Next: Re: GZG ICQ Community(what about IRC?)

Re: Fleet book [OT]

From: Jerry Han <jhan@i...>
Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 19:06:59 -0400
Subject: Re: Fleet book [OT]

I'm going off-topic here, but something was said that I just have to ask
about...

Ground Zero Games wrote:
> The consignment of FB copies for US distribution is currently in the
middle
> of the Big Pond, on a container ship bound for Seattle.

Seattle?  No wonder it's taking so long, if they're going the long way
around... (8-)

Seriously though, how/why are they being shipped by ship to Seattle?
(If
I can ask without the MIBs visiting me in the middle of the night. (8-)
)

J.

--
Jerry Han - jhan@idigital.net - http://www.idigital.net/jhan - TBFTGOGGI
"There's only now, there's only here, give in to love, or live in fear.

Prev: Re: GZG ICQ Community(what about IRC?) Next: Re: GZG ICQ Community(what about IRC?)