Prev: Re: Friendly Fire Next: Are the FSE and NSL natural enemies?

Re: Are the FSE and NSL natural enemies?

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 08:02:50 +0100
Subject: Re: Are the FSE and NSL natural enemies?

>G'day all,
>	I've finally managed to find time to have a flick through the
fleetbook
>(actually I finally managed to crowbar it out of my hubbie's paws) and
I'd
>just like to say it looks pretty good Jon. One question. Are the FSE
and
>NSL equipped mainly to oppose each other (as their ship config
suggests)?
>[Mind you this suits me down to the ground as my husband has been NSL
from
>the beginning and as an FT introductory gesture got me an FSE fleet for
>Mothers' Day. (Thank you as always Nic)]
>
>Cheers
>
>Beth

Hi, Beth

Yes, the FSE and NSL are highly antagonistic towards each other, just
like
the Germans and the French for the last few hundred (thousand??) years.
You
should find the NSL and FSE fleets fight in very different styles, which
just adds to the fun....

Jon (GZG)

BTW, a belated welcome to the list - nice to see another female Admiral
out
there (the ones I've gamed against have always been he most
dangerous....)!
:)

Prev: Re: Friendly Fire Next: Are the FSE and NSL natural enemies?