Prev: Re: Morale, was Re: Low Tech Scenarios Next: [OT] Re: Are the FSE and NSL natural enemies?

Re: Are the FSE and NSL natural enemies?

From: Chad Lubrecht <lubrecht@U...>
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 23:57:06 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: Are the FSE and NSL natural enemies?

Yeah, I never meant that the Germans weren't justified in beating on the
French :)
And by germans I dont' just mean the state of Germany, but back when it
was just the Holy Roman Empire, and maybe before....

On Thu, 21 May 1998, John Leary wrote:

> Chad Lubrecht wrote:
> >
> > Well considering that the FSE is French dominated, and the NSL is
German
> > dominated, it makes sense from a background sense.
> > Historically, the Germans have always been beating on the French,
and it

> Chad,
>      A certain degree of anamosity was generated between 1790 and
> 1815.   The French were very hard on the Austrian Empire and not
> much better on thier German allies.	The Germans seemed to be
> good cannon fodder for the French or by the French, take your
> pick.
>
> France as a state has existed far longer than Germany.
>
> Bye for now,
> John L.

-----
Chad A. Lubrecht
lubrecht@udel.edu
http://udel.edu/~lubrecht

Prev: Re: Morale, was Re: Low Tech Scenarios Next: [OT] Re: Are the FSE and NSL natural enemies?