Prev: Re: Are the FSE and NSL natural enemies? Next: Re: Are the FSE and NSL natural enemies?

Re: Are the FSE and NSL natural enemies?

From: jatkins6@i... (John Atkinson)
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 22:32:48 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: Are the FSE and NSL natural enemies?

You wrote:

The FSE is composed of Frenchmen (so they annexed Spain and Italy.  Who
really runs thing?), hence are natural enemies of. . . damn near any
right-thinking person. . . ;)

John "Who me, dislike France?" Atkinson

[Note for the humor-impaired--this joke plays off my rapidly
established reputation for truly disliking certain nations,
particularly French people, who I don't really dislike, but whom I have
little respect for the fighting qualities of. . . ]

Prev: Re: Are the FSE and NSL natural enemies? Next: Re: Are the FSE and NSL natural enemies?