Prev: Re: Bogey Classes FB Next: Re: GZG ICQ Community(what about IRC?)

Re: Interested in working on an official GZG publication?

From: "Mark A. Siefert." <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 16:31:24 -0600
Subject: Re: Interested in working on an official GZG publication?

Jerry Han wrote:

> Hi everybody,
>
> A query, a question, an announcement of my lack of knowledge... (8-)
>
> Whatever happened to the GZG on-line publication thing?  Put on the
> back burner?

	Yeah?!	I'm anxious to get this started myself.
--
Later,
Mark A. Siefert

     "One quality of life I've pursued with absolute consistency is the
liberty to do whatever the hell I want.  I was always willing to die for
that liberty and now your saying that's what I've got to do?  Well I was
prepared for it all along--now gimme back my goddamned cigar!"

				     --Emerson Ngu
				     from "Pallas" by L. Neil Smith

cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		 http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu/index.html
====

Prev: Re: Bogey Classes FB Next: Re: GZG ICQ Community(what about IRC?)