Prev: Re: Ogre Mini's for DS availability Next: Re: Bogey Classes FB

Last Call!!

From: Jerry Han <jhan@i...>
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 16:35:21 -0400
Subject: Last Call!!

Last call for PBeM Full Thrust Racing!

Fun!  Excitement!  Adventure!  Shooting your opponents in the back!!

(Okay, I might be overdoing this here... (8-) )

Anyways, I'm still looking for three players; I can just squeeze you in
under the deadline.  It'll be fun!  Really!  (8-)

For information as to the rules we'll be using, look at:

http://www.idigital.net/jhan/ft/ft-racing.html

And while I'm here, take a look at the Starship Jockey Home Page,
featuring
archives of the Full Thrust Mailing List:

http://www.idigital.net/jhan/ft/full-thrust.html

Thanks!
J.
--
Jerry Han - jhan@idigital.net - http://www.idigital.net/jhan - TBFTGOGGI
"There's only now, there's only here, give in to love, or live in fear.

Prev: Re: Ogre Mini's for DS availability Next: Re: Bogey Classes FB