Prev: Re: Interested in working on an official GZG publication? Next: Re: Bogey Classes FB

Epic conversions to DSII, errata

From: Peter Ramos <pramos1@i...>
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 19:41:07 +0000
Subject: Epic conversions to DSII, errata

Good day!

I have sent to each person who requested a copy of the conversion rules
a e-mail
with all the errata that I have (or was pointed out to me) discovered.
Also I
added some nice ideas several of you sent me. I hope I did not leave
anyone out
but if I did please let me know so as to get one out to you.

I humbly thank the more than three dozen people who requested the file
and I
will still update all the interested parties as new changes and ideas
are added.

Also, if there is interest I can post, or send to those interested,
battle
reports playtesting these conversions (which is my summer project so to
speak).

Thank you all for your interest!

Peter

Prev: Re: Interested in working on an official GZG publication? Next: Re: Bogey Classes FB