Prev: Re: Bogey System for FB [?] Next: Re: Friendly Fire was RE: Back to Platoon Leaders

RE: Friendly Fire was RE: Back to Platoon Leaders

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 08:17:00 +0100
Subject: RE: Friendly Fire was RE: Back to Platoon Leaders

The
>figures I like and use some of the 'Juves' in my SG Militia/Mob force.
>Anyway the 1 inch either side of LOS (not the person?!) sounds good. In
>SG perhaps a roll on Quality Die vs Leadership modifed for range?
>
>Owen G

Personally, I think there ought to be a way to do it without additional
rolls - which would stop it slowing gameplay down at all (if it does
that,
people may well not use it). There are enough dice being rolled anyway
that
we should be able to figure something out from the existing scores. Let
me
think on this....

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: Bogey System for FB [?] Next: Re: Friendly Fire was RE: Back to Platoon Leaders