Prev: Re: Bogey System for FB [?] Next: Re: Morale, was Re: Low Tech Scenarios

RE: Friendly Fire was RE: Back to Platoon Leaders

From: "Glover, Owen" <oglover@m...>
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 09:48:43 +1000
Subject: RE: Friendly Fire was RE: Back to Platoon Leaders

-----Original Message-----
From: Beth Fulton [mailto:beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au]

>Anyway the rule went something like. Roll to hit. Ooops missed. Any
>friendlies within 1" of a straight line between firer and target? Yes,
then
>roll to see if he's hit. I forget what the roll was (off the top of my
head
>I think it was a 1 on a D6), but bang down goes your own man (damage
done
>as usual). If anyone is actually interested in the exact details of the
>rule I can dig them out.

Well, I've played a couple of participation Necro games at the club. The
figures I like and use some of the 'Juves' in my SG Militia/Mob force.
Anyway the 1 inch either side of LOS (not the person?!) sounds good. In
SG perhaps a roll on Quality Die vs Leadership modifed for range?

Owen G

Prev: Re: Bogey System for FB [?] Next: Re: Morale, was Re: Low Tech Scenarios