Prev: Bogey Classes FB Next: Re: Bogey System for FB [?]

Wet Thrust Feedback

From: "Paul O'Grady" <paulog@o...>
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 09:31:12 +1000
Subject: Wet Thrust Feedback

Neil,
I've just had time to read through your Wet Thrust Rules, which I found
be quite a good adaptation for WW2.

>From the quick glance that I had may I suggest:
a. The rules for Propellor Hits reflect that when all props are shot
away....you decelerate to zero rather than steaming at a steady speed
for
ever, and
b. Some sort of conversion guidelines for vessels from either General
Quarters or Janes type of Info into WT format.	An example for each of
CV/BB/CA/CL/DD would give good comparisons.  Same same for aircraft
types-what does rate a Heavy Fighter, where do Dive bombers fit etc.

I hope these suggestions help. I'm looking forward to giving them a go
in
the WW2 Naval Camapign I'm running (Early WW2 Pacific: Japanese vs ABDA
Forces) using General Quarters.

Paul
paulog@one.net.au

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And
can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

Prev: Bogey Classes FB Next: Re: Bogey System for FB [?]