Prev: RE: Low Tech Scenarios Next: AK-47 rounds: was RE: Low Tech Scenarios

RE: NOT Low Tech Scenarios, some BS about bullets

From: Stuart Murray <smurray@a...>
Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 12:54:47 -0400
Subject: RE: NOT Low Tech Scenarios, some BS about bullets

>Militarily == on the battlefield? Well, I agree, I just wanted to point
>out that .22LR *is* the weapon of choice for some professionals, not
just
>a distant third cousin to "real" guns.

OK guys, don't you think this thread is becomming a little tired, time
take it private ?

So I couldn't resist this:

Speaking as an alternative professional. I prefer a nice smooth action
Gilson Pipetteman pippette coupled to a Treff beveled tip, but you don't
see me debating thier merits here as they have absolutely no bearing on
playing soldiers, just like this thread !

Sorry to sound testy here, but in my mail this morning i had 31 messeges
and 20 were on this thread.

Stuart.

Stuart Murray

Department Of Molecular Genetics
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
1300 Morris Park Avenue
Bronx
New York 10461

Tel: (718) 430 4289
smurray@aecom.yu.edu

Prev: RE: Low Tech Scenarios Next: AK-47 rounds: was RE: Low Tech Scenarios