Prev: Please relabel when you change topics Next: Re: Back to Platoon Leaders

Semi-OT: Kryomek/Colonial Marine Figs?

From: "Mark A. Siefert." <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 09:26:47 -0600
Subject: Semi-OT: Kryomek/Colonial Marine Figs?

Hello:
	Last night I was at the game store looking for some Colonial
Marine-type figs to go with my new Aliens figs.  At this game store,
they have a rotating case filled with single minis from various mini
lines.	They had several Kryomek Nexus figs that look JUST like Colonial
Marines right down to a weapon that looks a lot like a pluse rifle.  Can
anyone indentify these minis?  I want to try to find some more!
--
Later,
Mark A. Siefert

     "One quality of life I've pursued with absolute consistency is the
liberty to do whatever the hell I want.  I was always willing to die for
that liberty and now your saying that's what I've got to do?  Well I was
prepared for it all along--now gimme back my goddamned cigar!"

				     --Emerson Ngu
				     from "Pallas" by L. Neil Smith

cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		 http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu/index.html
====

Prev: Please relabel when you change topics Next: Re: Back to Platoon Leaders