Prev: RE: Low Tech Scenarios Next: RE: Low Tech Scenarios

RE: Low Tech Scenarios

From: "Glover, Owen" <oglover@m...>
Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 14:37:50 +1000
Subject: RE: Low Tech Scenarios

OK, LOS had this right the first time.

NATO is an agreed upon standard for the specifications for the
ammunition being fired.

Ball is the type of round. Generally speaking you have Ball, Tracer,
Incediary (not often seen) and Armour Piercing (again not often seen).

There are a numerous NATO standards covering everything from truck fuel
through ammunition through administrative forms!

Mind you I think we have wandered sufficiently far enough from List
subject matter (ie GZG games) that maybe it should be taken off the list
now?

Owen G

From: John Skelly [mailto:canjns@can.sas.com]