Prev: Re: Low Tech Scenarios Next: Re: Low Tech Scenarios

RE: Low Tech Scenarios

From: jatkins6@i... (John Atkinson)
Date: Tue, 19 May 1998 21:30:29 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: RE: Low Tech Scenarios

You wrote:

>Trust me I fired enough of both to know the difference.  The 223 is a
>man killer, a .22 is not even in its league.

A .22 can be a mankiller.  A friend of mine who's a cop claims the
single most common weapon used in homicides is a .22 pistol.  Sure,
it's not militarily useful, but most murders are comitted within 5-10
feet of the victim.  I havn't checked his numbers, but I'll take his
word for it.

John M. Atkinson

Prev: Re: Low Tech Scenarios Next: Re: Low Tech Scenarios