Prev: RE: Low Tech Scenarios Next: Re: Low tech SG (was Re: A Humble Request)

Re: Low Tech Scenarios

From: jatkins6@i... (John Atkinson)
Date: Sun, 17 May 1998 21:21:16 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: Low Tech Scenarios

You wrote:

>Well, to properly simulate a DS2 Russian v. Chechen battle, first, if
the >Russian player has a good grasp of combined arms operations,
lobotomize him.

That works for a _lot_ of Russian wars. . . Lobotomize him, but give
him a brigade while his opponent has a platoon . . .

> The Chechens should have some GMS/Ls as well.  A few tanks, air
defense and >arty, for a later battle.	I could go on, but it's too
depressing.

Only if you're rooting for the Russians. . . :P

John M. "Kill da Rooskies" Atkinson

Prev: RE: Low Tech Scenarios Next: Re: Low tech SG (was Re: A Humble Request)