Prev: Re: Kra'vak was Re: Low Tech Scenarios Next: Re: Kra'vak was Re: Low Tech Scenarios

FleetBook - minor error/errata for FAQ

From: "Whoa, lady, I only speak 2 languages: English and bad english" <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Sun, 17 May 1998 08:11:48 -0500 (EST)
Subject: FleetBook - minor error/errata for FAQ

Morning!

Just an fyi for you who have the FB (or will be getting it soon ;) as I
don't
remember anyone mentioning this earlier...

I was looking at the NAC Vandenburg-class heavy cruiser stats and
noticed
that the technical specs list her as carrying a pulse-torp, but the Ship
Systems Display shows no such thing. So I sat down just now and worked
out
the mass math. I believe the SSD is correct, that the indicated pulse
torp
is not normally mounted on this class of ship. That's correct, right,
Jon?

Mk
-
"Well, you could do that. And I could nail your head to the table, set
fire
to it, and feed your charred remains to the Pak'Mara. But, it's an
imperfect
world, and we never get exactly what we want. So get used to it."

Prev: Re: Kra'vak was Re: Low Tech Scenarios Next: Re: Kra'vak was Re: Low Tech Scenarios