Prev: Re: Conversions to DSII complete Next: The Plughole Effect. In its defence

The Plughole Effect. In its defence

From: "Michael Blair" <amfortas@h...>
Date: Sun, 17 May 1998 04:33:15 PDT
Subject: The Plughole Effect. In its defence

The Plughole Effect
This is not unique to Full Thrust. Apparently the battle between the
Confederate raider Alabama and the Union warship Kersage saw them
chasing each other round in circles.
Incidentally I heard some years back that there was talk of raising the
Alabama but there was disagreement as to who would get her: Liverpool
(we built her), The USA (we sank her/owned her) and France (we have
her).

		 Michael R. Blair

Prev: Re: Conversions to DSII complete Next: The Plughole Effect. In its defence