Prev: Mobile mines Next: RE: Painting ALIENS (TM)

RE: Mines 8 (!)

From: John Skelly <canjns@c...>
Date: Sat, 16 May 1998 17:28:43 -0400
Subject: RE: Mines 8 (!)

So as an American engineer you are not trained in any other way than
blowing in place?  Is that the same for booby traps and the like?  What
doctrine must you follow if you lack explosives?

Are regular force engineers taught more than national guard units?

I only had a couple of opportunities to work with US forces so I'm real
curious.

Thanks