Prev: Re: Mines 8 (!) Next: RE: Mines 8 (!)

RE: Mines 6

From: jatkins6@i... (John Atkinson)
Date: Fri, 15 May 1998 21:56:22 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: RE: Mines 6

You wrote:

>What are you talking about?  Not affecting the game much, think about
>being able to shift or move a mine field :-).	I would treat them
almost >like units.  Jon, I'm thinking you just want to keep things
modern and >conventional ;-).

You want to make your mines wander around, then by all means give them
a 1 or 2 inch move rate.

>The one thing I like is an IFF system for mines.  I've seen talk of
>placing IFF units on individual soldiers.  In effect it would make a
>minefield only a threat to your enemy (god forbid if your IFF failed).

Same objection as above.  You wanna do that, do that.  But I won't, as
my concept of mines is cheap and cheerful.  Minimum of fancy
electronics to go wrong.

John M. Atkinson

Prev: Re: Mines 8 (!) Next: RE: Mines 8 (!)