Prev: Re: Full Thrust discussion, anyone? Next: RE: Mines 8 (!)

Re: GZG Mail order

From: Sean Bayan Schoonmaker <schoon@a...>
Date: Fri, 15 May 1998 04:44:14 -0700
Subject: Re: GZG Mail order

[snippage]

>Another point, please, to all US/Canadian customers - PLEASE try GeoHex
>first! While KR is very understanding about the occasional order direct
>us for things he doesn't stock or make, or that are not out yet for the
US
>market, he DOES have exclusive rights for the US/Can/S.America. Please
>don't abuse his good nature!!

I suppose that it's only right to add that KR of GeoHex is also a very
good
person to deal with in the mail order realm. I used to deal with him
fairly
extensively on a business level, and he is definitely enthusiastic about
the product - in fact, it's often kinda fun just to listen to him talk
;-)

He's also very speedy about getting orders out (assuming he has it in
stock
and doesn't have to make/cast the item, in which case it takes a bit
longer), and actually I would go with him first in the US (excepting
items
NYA in the US or books that are still in transit on the "slow boat")

I think that generally, all the dealers of GZG stuff, US and UK, are
pretty
decent sorts. Maybe it's that "play the game, not the rules" attitude...

Schoon

Prev: Re: Full Thrust discussion, anyone? Next: RE: Mines 8 (!)