Prev: Re: [ADMIN] List Practice Next: Re: Full Thrust discussion, anyone?

Re: Full Thrust discussion, anyone?

From: Jonathan white <jw4@b...>
Date: Fri, 15 May 1998 08:40:01 +0100
Subject: Re: Full Thrust discussion, anyone?

>Of course you'll notice I'm ignoring fighters and MT missiles in this.
It's
>not specifically mentioned if these two systems would move as per
current
>rules or if and how they would move under vectored movement.
The fighter rules sort of preclude any set of vector movement rules
without
significant tinkering. They don't *have* thrust vectors or velocities as
such, they just sort of 'jump' about the place. If you change them,
fighter
'clumps' just become little frigates or so. I'd rather they stayed as
they
were.

MT missiles are nowhere NEAR as effective as SML/R's believe me. I think
they'll become pretty much obsolete pretty quickly, especially with the
new
enhanced pulse torps..

		TTFN
				Jon

Prev: Re: [ADMIN] List Practice Next: Re: Full Thrust discussion, anyone?